$300K lottery ticket sold in Greenville
Posted: Nov 5, 2020 / 09:36 AM EST / Updated: Nov 5, 2020 / 09:36 AM EST
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – South Carolina Education Lottery officials said a $300,00 lottery ticket was sold Wednesday in Greenville.
Officials said the Palmetto Cash 5 ticket was sold on Nov. 4 at the Bi-Lo #5092, located at 3715 E. North Street in Greenville.
The winning numbers are 1, 2, 7, 22 and 27. The Power-Up number was 3.
The winner will have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim the prize.
Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Share this story
More Local News Stories
Watch: Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
GREENVILLE, S.C. (WSPA) – For the first time since 2018, professional bull riding has returned to Greenville for a two-night event at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
“We’re just really excited to welcome them back,” said Bon Secours Wellness Arena General Manager Beth Paul. “It’s something I think that the casual fan doesn’t get to see very often, so I think the novelty of it is really exciting for people.”
Human remains found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (WSPA) – Human remains were found in a wooded area in Greenville County on Saturday.
According to the Greenville County Coroner, the remains found near Henrietta Street and East Park Avenue. This location is near the Greenville County Detention Center.South Carolina Education Lottery officials said a $300,00 lottery ticket was sold Wednesday in Greenville.
2020 Bourbon Lottery – Greenville
*The Lottery has Concluded*
This year’s Bourbon Lottery has concluded. All winners have been contacted. Congratulations to the winners!
We will release our allocation of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbons and BTAC through a lottery. This lottery is for the opportunity to purchase a bottle, it is not a giveaway! Entry and purchase are in-store only.
HOW TO ENTER
- An entry box will be placed on the liquor side of our Green’s store located at 445 Congaree Road. You may enter the drawing starting Friday, December 4 at 9 a.m. until Saturday, December 5 by 7pm. Names will be drawn on Tuesday, December 8.
- You may enter only ONCE at this location! Duplicate entries will be removed and will disqualify you from the drawing completely.
- Must be 21 or older to enter and you must enter in person. We will not take entries via email, phone, Facebook, Twitter, carrier pigeon, etc.
- You may only enter your name. Not your wife’s, Not your brother’s, sisters, mother’s, father’s, aunt’s, uncle’s, cousin’s, friend’s, or some bloke you met at the pub…….
HOW WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Winners will be contacted by phone in the order their names are drawn. We will list the products available and the winner, at that time, must choose which product they want to purchase. We will not wait while you text or call your spouse, friend, brother, etc. If no choice is immediately made you will forfeit your entry. It will continue like this until all bottles are exhausted.
- We will make calls on Tuesday, December 8, beginning at 9 a.m. YOU MUST ANSWER THE PHONE. We will NOT leave a message & will NOT accept return calls.
- Winners are eligible for one bottle ONLY.
- As a courtesy to those customers who are shopping, we ask that persons who have entered the lottery not stand around our store waiting for the drawing. We will handle the drawing before store hours and will contact winners by phone only.
- Please do not call the store inquiring about the status of the drawing. We will announce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our website when the drawing has been concluded and all winners have been contacted. Social media is the best way to stay up-to-date on the bourbon lottery status.
- Bottles must be picked up by 7pm on Saturday, December 12. If you do not pick up your bottle it will be given to one of the alternate names drawn.
- YOU must pick up your bottle. You may not send someone to pick it up for you. ID will be required for purchase regardless of age & it must match the information on the lottery entry sheet!