Lottery Checker Spreadsheet
Lottery ticket checking can become a tedious chore, but if you don’t play you won’t win. Now there is an easier way to check those numbers to see if you won the million dollars. Simply use the Lottery Checker Spreadsheet to make your life simpler. This template offers users a faster way to finding winning tickets. If you can type and are computer savvy, this will be the best find yet.
The Lottery Checker Spreadsheet is good for any lottery up to six numbers. As long as you provide the same amount of numbers your ticket lists and you enter the winning numbers with the same amount, the calculations will come out correctly.
How to Use the Lottery Checker Spreadsheet
- On the left hand side, you will enter your five numbers plus your special number if you have one. If you are playing the pick three or four or five lottery, you can enter these in the spaces as well.
- In the top middle space you will enter the winning numbers, and make sure you don’t mistype.
- The Lottery Checker Spreadsheet will then recognize whether or not your numbers match the winning numbers you typed and populate on the right hand side how many you matched or did not match and whether you matched the special number.
Tips for Using the Lottery Checker Spreadsheet
- When you enter your numbers, make sure you are keying in the correct digits. You may become frustrated if you believe you had more winning numbers than calculated because you keyed in an incorrect digit.
- If you want to monitor your numbers whether they hit a lot or hardly ever, this tracking spreadsheet will assist you in picking your next numbers. You can also see whether a number comes up more often than any other number.
- If you are a lottery enthusiast, this spreadsheet can be a great way to calculate odds, keep particularly close to the special number, as this is usually the number that wins you the huge jackpot.
Playing the lottery has never been easier. Downloading the Lottery Checker Spreadsheet is as easy as buying the lottery ticket.You can check your lottery numbers using this lottery checker spreadsheet. Get a Lottery Checker Spreadsheet for free here.
Miscellaneous: Lottery Draw Analysis
We all know the Lottery’s random right?
Can a mechanical machine where the balls start in the same position and order every time really ever be truly random.
To be honest, I have no idea, but perhaps analysis of the numbers might reveal some interesting patterns.
This tool is pre populated with every main UK Lotto draw since its inception up until 18th February 2012, and the capacity to enter draws since.
You can select any range of draws for analysis, and the tool will then calculate –
- The number of times each ball has been drawn and % of draws
- Rank each number from most common to least common
- The six most common and six least common numbers
- For the six most and least common, the model will look back historically and work out how many of each winning ticket you would have won, and estimate how much prize money earned, if you have played those numbers in every draw
- You can also conduct this analysis for any personal selection of six numbers. So, if you want to check if you’d have won the jackpot any of the times you forgot to put your ticket on, then this is how to do it.
Interestingly, as of the date of production, the least commonly draw ball is the number. 13. by a fair bit. Make of that what you will.
And if you use this tool and you get a big win, the Spreadsheet Library would gladly accept any generous donations!
To appreciate them fully, we recommend viewing the screenshots in full screen mode.An archive of free downloadable Excel Templates, Tools, Tutorials and Tips ]]>