Online Lottery subscriptions
PERSONNALIZE YOUR PURCHASES
Participate in every draw or only when the jackpot has reached a specific amount
Your ticket will be purchased for you automatically
NEVER MISS A DRAW
You’ll always have your ticket, no matter where you are
By setting up a lottery subscription, you’ll be able to manage your purchase settings from the get-go, and play without going over your limits.
How to create an online subscription
- Select your lottery.
- Personalize your subscription by determining a purchase criterion, as well as your favourite selections or Quick Plays.
- Please ensure you have enough money in your Espacejeux account to cover your bet.
- Your tickets will be purchased automatically if all the conditions of purchase are met!
Frequently asked questions
How are purchases made?
Your Espacejeux account will be debited for each ticket purchase. Therefore, purchases can only be made if all the following conditions of purchase are met: there is enough money in the account to cover the bet, your gaming limits are respected and no other restriction on your account prevents a purchase from being made (e.g. a blocked account, frozen account, closed account, a self-exclusion). If there’s not enough money in your account, you will receive an e-mail asking you to make a deposit in order for the ticket purchase to be made. An e-mail will be sent to you to confirm each ticket purchase. If you do not receive such a confirmation, the purchase may not have been completed. In that event, call customer service at 1 866 611-LOTO (5686) 1 866 611-LOTO (5686) . You may also check your account’s My subscriptions section at any time to see your current subscriptions and the last ticket purchased. Note that no purchase attempt will be made after 9 p.m. on the night of the draw in question.
Can subscriptions be suspended or cancelled?
You may temporarily suspend or permanently cancel your subscription at any time. However, if, at the time of the suspension or cancellation, a ticket has already been purchased for the next draw, the suspension or cancellation will only take effect after that draw.
Can subscriptions be modified?
A subscription may only be modified if no ticket linked to the subscription has been purchased for the next draw. If so, you must first temporarily suspend the subscription by using the Pause function to temporarily stop purchases. You may then change your subscription settings and reactivate it. The purchase of a ticket according to the new settings will only take place after the draw for which a ticket had already been purchased according to the previous settings, provided that the subscription has been reactivated.
What is a Subscription?
Subscriptions allow you to setup your favourite games to play automatically when and how you want – they are the easiest way of playing lotto online!
It’s quick and easy to set up – simply select the option to subscribe when next buying your entry online.
- Depending upon what game you’re playing, you can choose to Subscribe to every draw or whenever a jackpot reaches a certain amount.
- Depending on what Subscription option you have selected, the entry you purchased when setting up your Subscription is played automatically into the next relevant draw based on your selection.
- Subscription entries are paid from the available funds in your online account in the first instance, and then from your backup payment method should your account be running low – that way you always get your entry into the draw!
- We’ll send you email notifications every step of the way to ensure you’re never left out of the loop, including if you’ve had a win!
- You can choose to pause or cancel your Subscriptions at any time, giving you complete control.
Want to Subscribe to your favourite games ? Learn how to create a subscription .Subscriptions allow you to setup your favourite games to play automatically when and how you want – they are the easiest way of playing… ]]>