Mega Millions Numbers for 07-14-2020
This page has the latest Mega Millions winning numbers for this draw, plus detailed prize payout information.
There are three ways to see more Mega Millions winning numbers:
- Are you a winner? Enter your numbers in the Mega Millions Number Checker to see if you’ve won in the past 365 days
- View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers.
- Did you win in an older drawing? You can view past Mega Millions numbers and prize payouts for all drawings since 1992.
These are the prize payouts for all states that play MegaMillions combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the Megaplier. Scroll to the bottom for links to particular state payout tablesView the winners and prize payout information for the Mega Millions draw on Tuesday July 14th 2020
Mega Millions results for 07/14/20; jackpot worth $91 million
(Courtesy Michigan Lottery)
LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is worth more than $100 million as there was no winner of the $91 million jackpot for the drawing held on Tuesday, July 14.
That means the drawing on Friday, July 17 will be worth $101 million with a cash option of $81.6 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for July 14: 6-26-55-56-64
The Gold Mega Ball: 22
The Megaplier: 4
Mega Millions winners for July 14:
· While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Idaho and New York.
· The player in Idaho also played the Megaplier option which increased their winnings to $4 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $10,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 196,758 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 7,565 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday night, July 15 with an estimated jackpot of $87 million with a cash option of $70.2 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Wednesday night, July 15 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $10.55 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $356,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.Mega Millions results for 07/14/20; jackpot worth $91 million (Courtesy Michigan Lottery) LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is worth more than $100 million as there was no winner of ]]>