Mega Millions Numbers For 12/29/20, Tuesday Jackpot was $376 Million
The Mega Millions jackpot for 12/29/20 was worth $376 million, and here are the winning numbers from Tuesday night’s drawing.
- First Five: 01-31-35-48-62
- Mega Ball: 19
- Megaplier: 3x
Tuesday night’s 12/29/20 jackpot was worth $376 million, with a cash-value option of $287.4 million. The total jackpot could increase depending on the number of tickets sold around the country prior to the drawing. This is the second-largest jackpot of the 2020 calendar year.
The winning numbers on Friday (12/25/20) for the $352 million jackpot were: 17-23-36-69-70 with a Mega Ball of 19. The Megaplier was 2x.
There was no grand prize winner from Friday’s drawing, but there were three tickets sold—one each in New Hampshire, New York and Texas—that matched the first five white balls, and minus the gold Mega Ball, for the game’s second prize of $1 million. Had they purchased the Megaplier for an extra $1, their second prize would have been worth $2 million.
There were 17 tickets sold nationwide on Friday that matched four of the five white balls and the Mega Ball for the $10,000 third prize. Two of those purchased the Megaplier for an extra $1, which made their third-prize winnings worth $20,000.
The last grand prize jackpot winner was from a ticket sold in Wisconsin on 09/15/20 for a jackpot worth $119 million. It was only the fifth Mega Millions jackpot won in the 2020 calendar year.
Here are the five Mega Millions jackpots won in 2020:
$119 million — September 15 in Wisconsin
$22 million — July 31 in California
$124 million — July 24 in New Jersey
$410 million — June 9 in Arizona
$202 million — February 11 in New Jersey
Other recent winners over the last year were a $372 million ticket sold in Ohio and a $227 million ticket that was sold on 09/24/19 in the city of Cedar Park, Texas—a suburb north of Austin.
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery every Tuesday and Friday night, and it is one of America’s two biggest lottery jackpot games. Mega Millions jackpots start at $20 million, and other prizes pay from $1 million to $2 million or more with a Megaplier. Tickets are $2 per line, and odds of winning with a $2 Mega Millions ticket are one in 303 million. For more information on Mega Millions, or to check your past numbers, visit its website.
Powerball is the other multi-state lottery, and it also starts at $20 million. Its drawings take place shortly after 11 p.m. ET on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Here is the Powerball website for more information, or to check past winning numbers.
- Mega Millions Numbers For 12/25/20, Friday Jackpot was $352 Million
- Mega Millions Numbers For 12/22/20, Tuesday Jackpot was Worth $330 Million
- Mega Millions Numbers For 12/18/20, Friday Jackpot was Worth $310 Million
Here are the top 10 Mega Millions Jackpots to date:
- $1.537 billion 10/23/2018 1-SC
- $656 million 3/30/2012 3-IL, 1-KS, 1-MD
- $648 million 12/17/2013 2-CA, 1-GA
- $543 million 7/24/2018 1-CA
- $536 million 7/8/2016 1-IN
- $533 million 3/30/2018 1-NJ
- $522 million 6/07/2019 1-CA
- $451 million 1/5/2018 1-FL
- $414 million 3/18/2014 2-FL, 1-MD
- $410 million 4/09/2020 1-AZ
Mega Millions results for 12/29/17; did anyone win the $306M jackpot?
Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery
LANSING, MI – We will enter the New Year with at least one lottery jackpot worth more than $340 million as there was no winner of the Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing on Friday, Dec. 29.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, Jan. 2 will be worth $343 million with a cash option of $215 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Dec. 29: 04-10-18-28-62
The Gold Mega Ball: 7
The Megaplier: 2
Mega Millions winners for Dec. 29:
- While there was no grand prize winner, one ticket sold in Florida matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million.
- However, that player did not play the Megaplier option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
- There were 753,223 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 31,268 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
- Two tickets sold in Michigan matched four white balls and the Mega to win $10,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:Mega Millions results for 12/29/17; did anyone win the $306M jackpot? Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery LANSING, MI – We will enter the New Year with at least one lottery jackpot worth more ]]>