Powerball Winning Numbers
Mary H Willamina, 09/05/20
Our Facebook Followers are in for Fun
Forrest T Gresham, 07/16/20
Forrest turned a good streak great!
Deborah B Scappoose, 07/16/20
A stop at her favorite deli paid off for Deborah
Shelley A Bend, 08/02/20
Why postpone a win?
Kathleen M La Pine, 07/04/20
Kathleen remembers her mom by continuing to play their favorite games
Cynthia B Riddle, 07/16/20
How’s $200,000 for a belated birthday present?
OREGON LOTTERY DOLLARS DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS
Over $200 Million paid to prize winners each year
Millions funding every community across Oregon
Retailer commissions, Vendor contracts, and Employee salaries
Oregon’s Teacher of the Year 2021
Nicole hopes her students will always remember how much she loved them.
Veteran Services in Josephine County
Innovative programs to connect veterans to veterans.
Veteran Services in Yamhill County
Lottery dollars help fund VSOs across the state. Meet Yamhill County’s.
Willamette Mission State Park
At the intersection of heritage and adventure!
Smith Rock – Adventure Central
From quiet strolls to heart-stopping vertical climbs, Smith Rock has it all.
Salem Pioneer Cemetery
Preservation at a historic Oregon cemetery.
The Oregon Lottery attempts to ensure that the winning numbers for each drawing areВ posted correctly on our website. However, posted numbers are unofficial. For official confirmation that an Oregon Lottery ticket is a winner, please have the ticket validated through a Lottery sales terminal at any retailer or at aВ Lottery office.В (OAR 177-070-0035)
The Oregon Lottery was created by voters in 1984. Proceeds from Lottery games have become an important funding source for programs that benefit Oregonians in every corner of the state.Winning Numbers and Past Results for Powerball brought to you by the Oregon Lottery
Never miss a Powerball draw!
Now you can buy and play your favorite jackpot game anytime, anywhere in Virginia.
Whether you want to buy a single ticket for the next draw, or purchase multiple drawings at once, you never have to worry about missing a drawing.
All the info you need is right at your fingertips!
Est.Cash Value $15M
Sat 1/23/2021 Winning Numbers
Odds of Winning: 1 in 292,201,338
Check My Numbers
Are you holding on to a winning ticket? Here’s an easy way to find out.
Enter Your Numbers
Generate Random Numbers
Generate random numbers with our interactive tool.
Scan to Enter
The Virginia Lottery app lets you scan your tickets to enter 2nd Chance promotions. Download the app, scan and watch for the drawings!
How to Play Powerball
Powerball Prizes & Odds
Powerball Past Numbers
Powerful jackpots mean plenty of fun.
If you enjoy playing for big cash prizes, then Powerball is the game for you! Powerball could make you the next multimillionaire, and there are several different ways to play.
How to play Powerball
Following the April 8, 2020 drawing, guaranteed starting jackpot amounts and minimum jackpot increases will be eliminated, and future jackpot increases will be determined and announced by the Product Group prior to each drawing.In April 2020, Powerball announced changes to the starting jackpot amount. More information here.
Think of how to play Powerball in terms of colors and numbers. You must select numbers for five white balls and one red ball (the Powerball) for a total of six numbers. Click for a closer view of the playslip to learn more.
Here are the ways to play Powerball:
- Choose your own numbers on a playslip. Pick five different numbers from 1 through 69; then, select one Powerball number from 1 through 26.
- Or you can choose Easy Pick and let the computer choose your numbers
- You can also use a combination of these play methods: Pick some of your favorite numbers, and let the computer fill in the rest.
- Each play (six numbers) costs $2.
- Powerball draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m.
Power up your play with Power Play ®
Power Play® is an add-on feature that allows you to win even more money for just $1 extra per play. Power Play® can increase your winnings to up to $2 million! If you win with Power Play®, your non-jackpot prize is increased 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or 10x depending on the Power Play® number drawn in the draw. Check out the chart above to see how adding Power Play® increases any non-jackpot prize. Add Power Play® and match five numbers without the Powerball, and you automatically win $2 million!
Winning a Powerball game
There are nine ways to win a Powerball game, and here are a few:
- If you only match the Powerball number, you can win at minimum $4.
- Match the first five numbers, and you win $1 million.
- Match all five numbers and the Powerball number, and you walk away with the Powerball jackpot!
Two chances to win per week
You can play Powerball twice each week! Powerball draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m.
- We stop selling Powerball tickets at 10 p.m. on draw nights, so get your tickets early!
- Virginia’s Powerball tickets cannot be canceled, and all sales are final. We recommend using a playslip to ensure that your numbers are correct.
- When using optional plays, make sure to tell your clerk which option(s) you prefer — Multi-Draw, Future or Repeat.
- Any winning tickets bought in Virginia must be redeemed in Virginia.
It’s always great to have options, so mark the OPTIONAL PLAYS box on your playslip for any of the following.
- Want to play the same numbers for more than one draw on a single ticket? A Multi-Draw ticket lets you play up to 26 consecutive draws on one ticket. Please keep in mind that the ticket price increases for each draw you add.
- Thinking ahead to a special date? You can buy a ticket for one future draw date. It’s called a Future draw. Mark the Optional Plays box on your playslip, and let the clerk know which future draw date you have in mind.
- Love those numbers so much you want them on more than one ticket? You can Repeat your play and have the same numbers printed on more than one ticket up to 20 times.
- Tell your clerk which option you want when you present your playslip. Keep in mind that playing in more than one draw increases the ticket price by the number of draws you choose.
You can find different VA Lottery Powerball retail locations in the Virginia Lottery app or by using the Find a Retailer tool. Download the app to scan your non-winning tickets and check out our newest Scratchers too!
Buy online, and never miss a draw!
You can buy and play Powerball anytime, anywhere in Virginia on your mobile phone, tablet or computer. Purchase multiple draws at once to stay in the game for as long as you like, and select the Auto-Renewal feature to never worry about missing a draw.
Watch the draw
You can watch Powerball draws live on each Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m. by clicking the Winning Numbers tab at the top of the page or by visiting us on Facebook.com/valottery. You can even watch them later. Draws stay on our site!
Following the April 8, 2020 drawing, guaranteed starting jackpot amounts and minimum jackpot increases will be eliminated, and future jackpot increases will be determined and announced by the Product Group prior to each drawing.
Need more info? Here’s our official rules for Powerball.
Lottery profits benefit public education
Since 1999, all Virginia Lottery profits have gone to K-12 public schools in Virginia. In Fiscal Year 2020, the Lottery generated more than $595 million for K-12 public schools in Virginia. Every time you play a Virginia Lottery game, you’re playing a role in helping kids have a brighter future.
Match all six numbers, and you win the Powerball jackpot! But that’s not all – check out the chart for all NINE ways to win a prize in our Powerball game. If you do win the jackpot, you will need to choose either an annual payout or cash option when you claim your prize.You can purchase a single Powerball ticket or use Auto-Renewal online to never miss a draw! Play now for your chance to win! ]]>