Powerball results for 07/25/20; jackpot worth $116 million
Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night.
LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $116 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, July 25.
That means the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, July 29 will be worth $126 million with a cash option of $103.6 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for July 25: 5-21-36-61-62
The Red Powerball Power Number: 18
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for July 25:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Nebraska.
· However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $50,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 530,616 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 16,088 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, July 28 with an estimated jackpot of $20 million and a cash option of $16.2 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, July 29 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $12.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $115,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.Powerball results for 07/25/20; jackpot worth $116 million Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night. LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $116 million jackpot for the ]]>